If you are in any doubt as to what action you should take, you are recommended to seek your own financial advice from your stockbroker or other independent adviser authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
FLEXION MOBILE PLC
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 annual general meeting ("AGM") of Flexion Mobile Plc ("Company") will be held at Flexion Mobile Plc, Unit G5, Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XD, UK on 29th September 2021 at 2.00 pm. You will be asked to consider and vote on the resolutions below. Of these the resolutions numbered 1 – 10 (inclusive) will be proposed as ordinary resolutions and the resolution numbered 11 will be proposed as a special resolution.
- TO receive and adopt the Company’s annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 March 2021, together with the Strategic Report, Reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon (the “Accounts”);
- TO re-appoint Grant Thornton UK LLP as the auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the directors to determine the auditors’ remuneration;
- TO re-elect Christopher Bergstresser as a Director;
- TO re-elect Jens Lauritzson as a Director;
- TO re-elect Per Lauritzson as a Director;
- TO re-elect Carl Palmstierna as a Director;
- TO re-elect Jean-Marcel Nicolai as a Director;
- To re-elect Mikael Pawlo as a Director;
- TO authorise the Directors to approve and adopt: (i) an EMI option scheme or other form of employee share scheme for eligible employees on terms which the Directors shall deem appropriate subject to the maximum number of new Ordinary Shares to be issued under such plan to be limited to 2,500,000 (the "EMI Option Scheme"); and (ii) another option scheme or other form or incentive arrangement for persons who are not eligible for the EMI Option Scheme on terms which the Directors shall deem appropriate subject to the maximum number of new Ordinary Shares to be issued under such plan to be limited to 2,500,000 (the "Non-EMI Option Scheme");
- THAT, in accordance with section 551 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "CA 2006"), the Directors be generally and unconditionally authorised to allot Relevant Securities (as defined below):
- up to an aggregate nominal amount of GBP 5,000 in connection only with the grant of options under the Non-EMI Option Scheme; and
- up to an aggregate nominal amount of GBP 24,000 provided that this authority shall be used for sales activities, corporate or business acquisitions, corporate or business investments, fundraisings, general corporate purposes or working capital purposes,
and unless previously renewed, varied or revoked by the Company, the authority granted in sub-paragraph a. above shall expire five years from the date of the passing of the resolution and the authority granted in sub-paragraph b. above shall expire on 30 September 2022 or, if earlier, the date of the next annual general meeting of the Company save that in the case of both such authorities the Company may, before such expiry, make offers or agreements which would or might require Relevant Securities to be allotted and the Directors may allot Relevant Securities in pursuance of such offer or agreement notwithstanding that the authorities conferred by this resolution have expired;
In Resolution 11, Relevant Securities means:
- shares in the Company, other than shares allotted pursuant to an employee share scheme (as defined in section 1166 of the CA 2006);
- a right to subscribe for shares in the Company where the grant of the right itself constitutes a Relevant Security; or
- a right to convert securities into shares in the Company where the grant of the right itself constitutes a Relevant Security; and
- any right to subscribe for or to convert any security into shares in the Company other than rights to subscribe for or convert any security into shares allotted pursuant to an employee share scheme (as defined in section 1166 of the CA 2006). References to the allotment of Relevant Securities in this resolution include the grant of such rights.
- THAT, if Resolution 11 above is passed, the Directors be authorised to allot equity securities (as defined in the CA 2006) for cash or payment in non-cash consideration under the authority given by Resolution 11 as if section 561 of the CA 2006 did not apply to any such allotment or sale, provided that such authority shall:
- be limited to the allotment of equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of GBP 5,000 in connection only with the grant of options under the Non-EMI Option Scheme; and
- be limited to the allotment of equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of GBP 24,000,
and unless previously renewed, varied or revoked by the Company, the authority granted in sub-paragraph a. above shall expire five years from the date of the passing of the resolution and the authority granted in sub-paragraph b. above shall expire on 30 September 2022 or, if earlier, the date of the next annual general meeting of the Company, save that in the case of both such authorities the Company may, before such expiry, make offers or agreements which would or might require equity securities to be allotted after such expiry and the Directors may allot equity securities in pursuance of any such offer or agreement notwithstanding that the powers conferred by this resolution have expired.
By order of the Board
3rd September 2021
Notes to the notice of annual general meeting
- Attending the meeting or vote by proxy.
Shareholders who wish to attend or vote by proxy at the Annual General Meeting must be entered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden on 27th September 2021.
As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting and you should receive a proxy form by post. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes and the notes to the proxy form.
A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the Chairman of the meeting or another person as your proxy using the proxy form are set out in the notes to the proxy form. If you wish your proxy to speak on your behalf at the meeting you will need to appoint your own choice of proxy (not the Chairman) and give your instructions directly to them.
You may appoint more than one proxy provided each proxy is appointed to exercise rights attached to different shares. You may not appoint more than one proxy to exercise rights attached to any one share. To appoint more than one proxy you will need a separate proxy form in relation to each appointment. Please state clearly on each proxy form the number of shares in relation to which the proxy is appointed.
If you have not received a proxy form by letter and believe that you should have one, or if you require additional forms, please contact Computershare UK (“Computershare”) at the address in note 6 below.
If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting.
The notes to the proxy form explain how to direct your proxy how to vote on each resolution or withhold their vote. To appoint a proxy using the proxy form, the form must be completed and signed; and:
- sent or delivered to Computershare by post to Computershare Investor Services PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgewater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZY, UK;
- shareholders can vote online by visiting the following website: www.eproxyappointment.com;
- received by Computershare no later than 2.00 p.m. on 27th September 2021; and
- please see point 1 above regarding re-registration of shares.
In the case of a member which is a company, the proxy form must be executed under its common seal or signed on its behalf by an officer of the company or an attorney for the company. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which the proxy form is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the proxy form.
In the case of joint holders, where more than one of the joint holders purports to appoint a proxy, only the appointment submitted by the most senior holder will be accepted. Seniority is determined by the order in which the names of the joint holders appear in the Company’s register of members in respect of the joint holding (the first-named being the most senior).
- Website giving information regarding the meeting.
Information regarding the meeting, together with further explanatory notes and a copy of the annual report and accounts, can be found at: www.flexionmobile.com/investor-relations/annual-general-meeting/
- Hard copy of the annual report and accounts
If you wish to receive a hard copy of the annual report and accounts, please contact Niklas Koresaar on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued shares and total voting rights.
As at 6.00pm on 27th August 2021, which is the latest practicable date before publication of this notice, the Company’s issued share capital comprised 49,924,672 ordinary shares of £0.002 each. Each ordinary share carries the right to one vote at a general meeting of the Company and, therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company as at 6.00pm on 27th August 2021 is 49,924,672.
- Questions at the meeting.
Any member attending the meeting has the right to ask questions. The Company must answer any question you ask relating to the business being dealt with at the meeting unless:
- answering the question would interfere unduly with the preparation for the meeting or involve the disclosure of confidential information.
- the answer has already been given on a website in the form of an answer to a question.
- it is undesirable in the interests of the Company or the good order of the meeting that the question be answered.
Except as provided above, shareholders who have general queries about the meeting should use the following means of communication (no other methods of communication will be accepted):
- email@example.com (Att: Niklas Koresaar)
You may not use any other electronic address provided either:
- in this notice of annual general meeting; or
- any related documents (including the chairman’s letter and proxy form)
to communicate with the Company for any purposes other than those expressly stated. Contact details for Computershare in order to ask for material or any other question:
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Address: The Pavilions, Bridgewater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZY, UK
Phone: +44 370 707 1712
For more information
Niklas Koresaar CFO, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +44 207 351 5944
About Flexion Mobile Plc:
Flexion offers a distribution service for free-to-play Android games. Using the service developers can distribute their games in multiple channels like Amazon, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and ONE Store. These are channels that the developers are struggling to reach and support. At the core of Flexion's service is the patented enabling and enhancement software that converts developers' existing Android games into specific game versions for the new stores without any work required by the developers. Flexion Mobile Plc is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market, Shortname: FLEXM. Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com.